- Online submissions on our website are for price estimate purposes only; charges such as tax, delivery, and the damage waiver are not included. Delivery fees can vary based on distance, time, and date selected.
- Unless a follow up email is received from a representative, your order has not been reserved in our system. If you have not been contacted about your submission within a couple of days, please contact a Perfect Parties representative to confirm your order and finalize pricing.
- Quotes will not be turned into reservations unless the security deposit has been paid; until then, they will remain as quotes in our system.
- The damage waiver, while non-refundable, is calculated as 13% of the total cost of rental items, and serves as coverage for minor damage. It presents a $200.00 deductible in the case of severe damage. If declined, the customer will be liable for any and all damage to rental items.
- A refundable 20% security deposit is required to make a firm reservation and hold items for your event.
- A signed copy of the rental agreement must also be sent with the deposit.
- Deposits will be returned to the customer within 5-10 business days, following the return and processing of undamaged rental items.
- The full balance must be paid 10 days prior to the scheduled delivery or customer pick up date.
- Delivery staff are not authorized to take payments on site, unless previously approved.
- If additional rental items are added less than 10 days prior to the event, payment must be made to confirm the addition to delivery.
- Any order placed less than 10 days before the event must be paid in full immediately.
Delivery and Pick-Up
- The time(s) listed on contracts are not specific delivery/pick up dates or times; these represent tentative time frames that our team is expected to arrive on site between.
- Delivery and pick up fees are based on distance from the store, and are for standard, Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. deliveries and pick-ups only.
- The delivery/pick up rate is calculated as such: a $50.00 base fee plus $3.00 per loaded mile, with the first 5 miles free (each way).
- Fees may be added if delivery/pick up is requested after the aforementioned hours.
- Anything added on-site is based on availability; there is no guarantee that these items can be delivered.
- Final changes must be confirmed no less than 10 days prior to the event.
- Any additions made after this deadline are subject to availability.
- Cancellation of any item more than 30 days prior to the event will result in a full refund.
- Cancellation of any item less than 30 days, but more than 10 days prior to the event will result in an 80% refund.
- Cancellation of any item less than 10 days prior to the event results in the customer owing the full price of cancelled items; no refund will be issued.
- The price of tents includes set up. Set up and take down of other items will incur an additional labor charge.
- After the initial set up, if items are asked to be taken down and set in another, different location, there may be additional charges.
- Damage to rental items may incur additional fees, particularly in the case that the damage waiver has previously been declined.
- Any china or glassware rentals need to be rinsed with water to remove any food residue.
- There is a $5.00 charge for every rack that is returned un-rinsed. Perfect Parties will wash and sterilize all china and linens when they are returned.